Women in Construction webinar – Wednesday 22nd July
Don’t miss out on the ‘Women in Construction webinar’ happening on Wednesday 22nd July.
Click here for more details.
Topic: Structuring for Growth: How to Scale Your Business
Presented by: Grace Ballantyne – MELT Property’s, Head of Acquisitions
Scaling a property development business isn’t about chasing down site after site. Frankly, it’s not even really about digging a hole in the ground or laying bricks either. Scaling up a business (property-related or not) involves strategic planning, having an operational backbone, a motivated team and much more. Having a long-term vision and a structured implementation plan is what enables a business to successfully scale and not just be a flash in the pan.
- The importance of building a business when scaling up development projects
- The key role that business operations plays throughout all stages of development
- Real-life examples on best practice (and mistakes) from inside a growing development business
Who is this Webinar perfect for:
- Everyone – anyone working in the building, construction or property development
- Entrepreneurs looking to scale up their business – property or non-property the principles are the same!
- Property developers looking to scale up their projects
- Professionals seeking better structure within their businesses so they can free up their time to focus on the important things
Date: Wednesday 22 July
Time: 16:30 – 17:30 BST